CMBC: Cranky Monkey Broadcasting Corporation

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

How Babies are Made

I learned something about sex ed from my 6-year-old son the other day. My wife relayed the explanation to me, and it went exactly like this:

"There are two ways to get a baby. First, you can get one through adoption. And, second, you can have one through special circumstances."

Interesting indeed.

On a completely different subject, he also came up with the following poem while riding in the back seat of the car on a hot day:

"If you don't have your water
and you don't have your tea,
go get a Polar Pop
from the BP."

2 Comments:

  • awwww he's so smart! must get that from his mom....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:25 PM  

  • Special circumstances? Those are mightly big words for a six year old! Makes me wonder where he heard that?? :)

    By Blogger Liz, At 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home