CMBC: Cranky Monkey Broadcasting Corporation

Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Luck of the Irish at Red Lobster

We went to Red Lobster for lunch, even thought we didn’t have the excuse of a gift certificate this time. How indulgent of us. After noticing an empty parking space on a busy shopping day, I challenged Raul Matthew and Melissa to guess the color of the next vehicle to pull into that spot. I guessed white, Melissa silver, and Raul Matthew green. On the line was who would get to select the dessert. I felt fairly confident as about 30% of the cars passing on US 31 were white. Surprisingly, several minutes went by and the space remained empty. I knew one thing: No green car would pull into that space. I hadn’t seen a single green vehicle pass by in minutes. It was then that I remembered, WE have a green car. It was parked on the north side of the parking lot where Little Raul couldn’t see, so I decided to have a little fun with this. I excused myself from the table and moved our green car into the parking space under contest. In the end, Little Raul technically won but at least he chose the lime cheesecake for dessert, so I guess we all won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home