CMBC: Cranky Monkey Broadcasting Corporation

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Regarding Transportation for the Tarantula

Mr. Phineas Brunderman, Jr., Esq:

It is with pleasure that I inform you that arrangements for transporting the Tarantula to Whirling Wheelchairs of Wheeling, WV, have been finalized. I am posting the letter I have just recieved from the transportation company.


Middle Tennessee Donkey Transport
237 Catoosa Road
Wartburg, TN 37887


Mr. Raul Mosley
2300 S. Washington
Kokomo, IN 46903

Dear Mr. Mosley:

Please accept this letter as confirmation of our agreement to transport a pipe organ (i.e., the Tarantula) from Kokomo, IN, to Wheeling, WV. We will haul ass through Indiana during the last week of June (i.e., the 23rd) and will pick up the organ within that time frame.

Sincerely,

Dr. Alan Monroe,
VP of Operations

1 Comments:

  • Well this has been some of the most pleasureable blog-reading I've done in some while. All this time I was wondering what Dr. Monroe was up to these days.

    Perhaps you could put in a word for using Interstate Route 30 so I can check out the roller-rink-destined, ass-bourne tarantula in all her glory.

    I'll just have to use my imagination to picture Mrs. Bertleman (or Mrs. Mertleman) up there playing those pipes to their fullest....

    By Blogger Redbaerd, At 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home