CMBC: Cranky Monkey Broadcasting Corporation

Friday, June 30, 2006

S229

If you are a member of my S229 Summer II course, then please add a short comment to this post.

[Important Reminders: (1) Post your Entry #1 comments in your own blog rather than as comments to my original post. (2) I've noticed some helps for doing the blogs under the "resources" tab on Oncourse.]

As of 7:03 on July 6, I've recieved 12 of the 30 Entry #1 postings. 2:57 to go. :)

Note: If you can't get the blog working right, then just send me Entry #1 via e-mail at ramosley@iuk.edu.

7 Comments:

  • I'm posting again...hopefully, I won't need to make any amendments.

    By Blogger Liz, At 7:04 AM  

  • Reminding you...

    By Blogger Liz, At 7:47 PM  

  • I came, I saw, I posted!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:59 PM  

  • www.youbrokethesilence.blogspot.com
    click here rauldo!!!

    By Blogger a. elisabeth, At 6:28 PM  

  • i am stilltrying to set my feet on high with the blog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:02 PM  

  • Hey Gals and Guys,
    As corny as this sounds ~ I'm gonna miss you all. Thanks for making my summer class so memorable! After all where else could we tax sex?

    By Blogger Liz, At 3:25 PM  

  • learn about our first blog -

    [url=http://trailfire.com/allegra] buy allegra [/url]

    http://trailfire.com/allegra
    [url=http://trailfire.com/allegra] allegra d 24 hour [/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home