CMBC: Cranky Monkey Broadcasting Corporation

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Rush Limbaugh is, Little Tortilla Boy

Um, the following is an adaption of Pablo Franciso's Little Tortilla Boy. My apologies in advance.

MOVIE VOICE: In the world of broadcasting...you must fight to survive. Rush Limbaugh sold tortillas on the air. But the newly-empowered Democrats wanted in.

HUGO CHAVEZ (D-MA): “I heard that Diablo on the radio yesterday and my car still smells like Sulfur. I want him and his tortillas...DEAD!”

MOVIE VOICE: He had one chance. And his chance was to fight back.

RUSH LIMBAUGH: "These are MY tortillas, not those of illegal immigrants, and I'm not going to give them up without making a profit! I'm telling you now, and trust me on this folks, Michael J. Fox is behind this shakedown."

MOVIE VOICE: These tortillas were about to get burned.

KEANU REEVES: “We burned the tortillas, dude.”

MOVIE VOICE: Experience the romance.

ANN COULTER: "My sweet Rushy Poo, who were those men with the donkey? What did they want?"

MOVIE VOICE: Experience the adventure.

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER: "Listen to me Rush! You have to get out of here, Howard Dean and John Kerry are trying to take your tortillas!”

HOWARD DEAN: “We will take them to New Hampshire! We will take them to South Carolina! Then we’ll take them to Arizona and New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan! And we're going to take them to Massachusetts! And North Carolina! And Missouri! And Arkansas! And Connecticut! And New York! And Ohio! YAAAAARRRHHH!!!”

JOHN KERRY: “And they’ll also end up in Iraq.”

MOVIE VOICE: Double the excitement.

SALMA HAYEK: “We have both flour and corn tortillas.”

MOVIE VOICE: Triple the cover up.

BILL CLINTON: "I did not have tortillas with that woman, Miss Lewinsky."

MOVIE VOICE: With music by Aerosmith.

“Sweeeeeeeeeeeet, tortiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillas…”

MOVIE VOICE: And cameos by Chris Tucker…

CHRIS TUCKER: “Don’t you EVER touch Limbaugh’s tortillas!”

MOVIE VOICE: …and the GEICO caveman.

CAVEMAN: “No, thanks. I don’t have much of an appetite right now.”

MOVIE VOICE: One man. One Solution.

THUMP THUMP, THUMP THUMP, THUMP THUMP, THUMP THUMP...

MOVIE VOICE: Rush Limbaugh this November is...

RUSH LIMBAUGH: The feminazis are coming! NOOOOOO!!!!!

MOVIE VOICE: ...Little Tortilla Boy.

(Pause)

"I'm Mark Foley, and I approve this message."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home